New Orleans Swamp Boat Tours
New Orleans Swamp Tours LLC offers guests a Large Covered Swamp Boat Tour option aboard the Lil Cajun for a relaxing adventure full of wildlife.
Our swamp boat tour is ideal for customers with groups large and small, guests with small children, or on a budget.
Journey alongside of Bayou Segnette in the heart of Louisiana’s swampland just 15 minutes from Downtown New Orleans and the French Quarter. Our native Cajun captains are full of life and work hard to ensure everyone has a great time!
The Lil Cajun is Coast Guard certified and can accommodate 50 passengers per tour time.
Daily Swamp Boat Tour Times
- Swamp Tour Availability: Daily
- Swamp Tour Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Tour Times each day: 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
- Downtown New Orleans and French Quarter Hotel Pick-Up Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
A Peaceful New Orleans Adventure
- Adult Per Passenger Including Roundtrip Transportation – $50.00
- Children 12 and Under Including Roundtrip Transportation – $32.00
What to Bring
- All above items are also available in our souvenir shop
- Please be sure to read our FAQ’s for additional information
The Large Covered Boat Swamp Tour option is ideal for children under 48 inches in height (requirement for Airboats) and for customers who are currently pregnant (not allowed to ride on Airboats).
Additionally, the Large Covered Boat Swamp Tour is an excellent option for large groups who want to adventure all aboard the same vessel including church groups, youth athletic teams, Company Team building activities, school field trips, class reunions, family reunions, etc.
Give us a call at 504-481-9138 or click the BOOK Now button today. This tour sells out frequently so please try and book with as much notice as possible.